cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Does IPCCX 5.0 ship with 5.0(2)?

victor2008
Level 1
Level 1

Does IPCCX 5.0 ship with 5.0(2) version? I read from another post that UCM 6.1 needs IPCCX 5.0(2) and not 5.0(1).

If the media we receive is 5.0(1) is there a patch to bring to 5.0(2)? If not, will Cisco send us the 5.0(2) media and if so how to order?

thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

De nada Victor,

you will be entitled to software upgrade up until you have a valid support contract on the software itself.

The 5.0.2 CDs should be shipped with a PAK together with your CUCM 6.1, I would raise a SR for that.

You could order them again anyway using the Product Upgrade Tool as well.

Regards,

Riccardo

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Victor,

whenever you place a Product Upgrade Tool the latest SR available code is used to cut the mediakit, in the 5.0 train this means 5.0.2.

If you do such an order you will be receiving the updated Release for sure.

5.0.2 is also available for download if you have a system you want to patch before connecting to a CUCM 6.1 system.

Regards,

Riccardo

Gracias Riccardo. A couple more questions if I may.

Our UCCX hardware has arrived, but the UCM6.1 server bundle has not. No UCCX media came with the UCCX hardware, but I've been told the UCCX media will be included in the UCM6.1 bundle (as you get media/5 free agents with UCM6.1 bundle). Is this accurate?

Where can I find the 5.0(2) download? I went into Cisco download section and Under UCCX the only one was for 5.0(1)_SR2. Is this the patch that will bring 5.0 to 5.0(2)?

In regards to the upgrade tool kit, do you have to pay for the new media? Or does it come free as long as you have a contract for respective hardware/software?

thank you

De nada Victor,

you will be entitled to software upgrade up until you have a valid support contract on the software itself.

The 5.0.2 CDs should be shipped with a PAK together with your CUCM 6.1, I would raise a SR for that.

You could order them again anyway using the Product Upgrade Tool as well.

Regards,

Riccardo

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: