cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WS-X4013+ Problem with LMS 2.6.1

pabloroberto
Level 1
Level 1

We have just finished a new deployment of new Catalyst 4500 with the supervisor WS-X4013+, We have a LMS 2.6.1

The current packages installed on the LMS are detailed below:

1. CiscoWorks Common Services 3.0.3

2. Campus Manager 4.0.3

3. CiscoView 6.1.2 08 Oct 2007

4. Device Fault Manager 2.0.3

5. Internetwork Performance Monitor 2.6.0

6. Resource Manager Essentials 4.0.3

Others supervisor as a WS-X4515 over 4506 are full supported, CiscoViewm, RME...etc.

Does anybody know what kind of problems there are with this supervisor?

Regards

8 Replies 8

akemp
Level 5
Level 5

I have 156 of these chassis with dual 4013+'s and they work well with LMS 3.01.

Have you checked the device compatibility matrix for LMS 2.6.1 for that module ?

I dont know how to check this, I have seen that the 4500 is supported but I dont know how to see if this module is supported or not.

I understand that this module for full support has to be supported for all the part of the Bundle.

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is actually LMS 2.5.1, not 2.6.1

Where are you seeing a problem with this blade? What error messages are you seeing?

I belive we installed the upgrade-bundle of 2.6.1. Do you know that looking at the versions of the modules?

Regards

The versions you have indicated above are part of LMS 2.5.1

If you were on LMS 2.6 with its latest service packs you would have:

CS 3.0.6

RME 4.0.6

CM 4.0.10

DFM 2.0.10

I dont understand I upgraded the old version to the 2.5.1 and after that I upgraded to 2.6.1. I did it 4 months ago. I dont understand why this happened.

Anyway, could tell if this module is supported i have been looking for that in cisco.com I didnt found anything.

by the way, In case of have 2.5.1 we can upgrade to 2.6.1 for free?

regards

Sorry If I didnt explain my problem properly.

This module is not available from RME and either from CiscoView...etc

I see the devices the interrogation symbol on the icon using the Web Administration Page.

Regards

In RME if you look at the devices--> Device Management-> pre-deployed devices do they show up in that list ?

Can you go to the device center, choose one of those 4500's with a "?" and do a "management station to device" to check the credentials your system is using to access the device ?