cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to disable users subscriber at configure your personal voice-mail.

lc.santos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there,

I need to know how can I do for disable users subscriber change your personal configurations like self-enrollment and personal initial greeting,

Thanks

6 Replies 6

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

in the SA (unity system administration) go to the subcribers > subscribers page and you will see a check box for it there. Uncheck it.

This is one by one.

All future subscribers you need to change the template that you are using.

All past created subscribers us bulk edit in the Tools Depot on the desktop of the Unity server.

rlp

Man, I dont have a box with this option, only one box that "set subscriber for self-enrollment ``at next login''", and I need disable any setup for ever,

Thanks

it is forever.

rlp

Man, this box just make that in the next login the user need configure your personal setup. What I want is these option never either available for user. Exemple: If you access your voice-mail you dont hear this option (setup). When I uncheck this box this option still apear,

Tnx

if you uncheck it and log in you should never get first time enrollment again. Ever. Even if you never enrolled.

Did you save after you unchecked?

rlp

sorry rlp, maybe I cant explain myself correctly. My problem is not the "first time enrollment", but the option for subscribers hear a guide how record personal greetings, in personal settings. I need to disable this option for all users, ok,

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: