cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Clean Access Agent Problems

gojericho0
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the following problems with Cisco Clean Access Agent with one of my clients. The version is 4.3.1.0. The setup is L3/OOB Central Deployment using windows AD SSO. If anyone has experienced any of this issue with possible resolutions let me know. I am checking the Bug Toolkit as well for ideas. Thanks in advance

· Copying files larger than 40mb or so causes the network interface to reset (loose connection then immediately reconnect) Only happens when CCA client is running, not affected by whether the switch port is controlled or not. No entries in Event Logs.

· Settings not consistent in CCA client after deployed. Looses Discovery Host IP address, “Pop up Login” checkmark not staying. Randomly occurs, undetermined if it is related to deployment method , still troubleshooting.

· Redundant DNS entries from machine as it switches from clean to dirty and back to clean, sometimes up to three entries at once.

· Any application that launches before CCA client authenticates reports connection error. (Communicator or anything in startup)

1 Reply 1

vkapoor5
Level 5
Level 5

This document describes how to configure the syslog settings in order to log the events to an external server in the Cisco Network Admission Control (NAC) Appliance, formerly known as Cisco Clean Access (CA).

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6128/products_tech_note09186a008085d6e9.shtml

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: