Views
Helpful
Replies

DIRT Error

Jayd000007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i just finished restoring our Unity 4.0(4) using Dirt. Dirt is reporting 4 errors, DBWalker 1 error. All seems to be working fine, Unity seems to be fine.

Can please someone tell me why i got those errors and if i really should worry about it?

DIRT log:

(error) could not find new example administrator account in the current SQL database - this usually means the clean install did not complete properly and the restore may not be valid.

(error) could not find new All Subscribers distribution list using alias=AllSubscribers2bdf06de

(error) unable to find alias 'EADmin' in the subscriber table in SQL. The default setup may not have completed proplery.

(error) unable to find alias 'AllSubscribers' in the DistributionList table in SQL. The default setup may not have completed proplery.

DBWalker:

(one error related to only one user who no more work in our company)

1619:(error) The MailboxStoreObjectID value referenced for this subscriber is not found in the MailboxStore table in the database. This is a serious error, you should contact TAC for help.

5 Replies 5

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Really some of the default objects are not there and you need need to call TAC.

rlp

the only thing i did change is the language of installation which was english on the first unity and is now German.

maybe dirt just looked at the english names not the german ones?? just a guess.

Any Ideas???

I think that was a no no. DiRT has to be a clean restore to the exact same version that the backup was from.

That is one of the reasons Cisco is playing around with COBRAS, but it isn't finished yet.

Call TAC

rlp

Again, there was no changes in the Language of installation. Both were installed in German.

Unity is working just fine. Im opening a TAC right now, hope you guys have some other ideas?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: