cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ask the expert CCIE voice

matthewpage
Level 3
Level 3

I think a Ask the expert on CCIE voice would go down well at the moment. Seems to be a lot of unanswered questions and confusion as where CCIE voice is going.

4 Replies 4

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Matthew,

I have to agree :) We have seen a number of questions posted in the various IPT related Forums regarding the move to CCM 6.x for the testing version. We probably all know that is is coming, but in fairness to those starting their studies now/soon it would be nice to know the timeframes involved.

The timing for this "Ask the Expert" couldn't be better! Good thought Matthew!

Take care and thanks!

Rob

Daniel Bruhn
Level 8
Level 8

Matthew and Rob,

Ask and you shall receive. Okay, well I can't promise you'll receive all the time but in this case you will. We have set up a CCIE Voice Ask the Expert event with Ben Ng June 2-13th. Every so often a conflict causes us to change the date but until you hear otherwise mark your calendars and start getting your questions ready for Ben.

Cheers,

Dan Bruhn

Cisco Community Manager

Cheers, Dan

Hi Daniel

Thats great news i look forward to it.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Dan,

You have come through yet again! Very impressive indeed my friend. I'm not sure how to say thanks for all you do here, but I'll start with my 5 point vote :)

Take care and thanks again!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Quick Links