CCME Extension Assigner Tcl problem

Unanswered Question
Apr 11th, 2008

Hi

I currently have a problem trying to get Extension Assigner working on CCME 4.2. I have applied my configuration and attached three phones - 7912, 7905 and 7940 - but when I dial the assigner extension number, the call connects but I don't hear any prompts. However when I look at the output from the 'debug voip application script' command, I can see the prompts for password, provision tag etc. being requested.

Any help would be gratefully received

Thanks

Ian

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ianwarb Thu, 04/17/2008 - 05:25

I ran that debug but nothing jumped out at me as being wrong. The calls connects okay and the prompts are requested but the handset is silent

ianwarb Wed, 09/22/2010 - 11:27

Hi Carlos

This was a long time ago, I am trying to remember. I don't recall getting a reply and ultimately solving this problem, I must have left it and go on to something else ;-). Sorry I can't be more helpful

regards

Ian

carunach Wed, 09/22/2010 - 12:08

Is the phone receiving any RTP traffic? You can get the call statistics by pressing the "i" or "?" button twice (RxCnt, TxCnt and RxType)

Arun

andrew.llanos Thu, 06/30/2011 - 05:10

I too had the same issue. No prompts are played when accessing the extension assigner script from the phone, but when debugging the application voip scripts, I see the extension assigner outputs indicating normal operation. I fixed the problem years ago and recently came across the same problem again. After two days of troubleshooting, I finally remembered how to solve the problem. The issue is the paramspace english location flash:/app-cme-ea-2.0.0.0.tcl command. This command points the tcl scripts to the flash:/app-cme-ea-2.0.0.0.tcl directory which is NOT the actual directory of the audio prompts. The app-cme-ea-2.0.0.0.tcl file is the actual tcl script file and it does not contain any audio prompt files. All audio prompts are in the flash:/ea/ directory. I changed the command to paramspace english location flash:/ea/ and voile! I can hear audio prompts on the phone because the application knows the correct directory to all audio prompts that the tcl script calls up.

Andrew

roberto-chavez Sat, 07/09/2011 - 10:22
  1. IAN how are you, u can give me app-cme-ea-2.0.0.0.tar for resolve you problem.?

Actions

This Discussion