When I get to step 6, of the procedure below, I do not see Ciscotsp001.tsp as a service
It's only happening on one machine. I oompared the dll's and files in the
windows\system32 directory and CiscoTUISP001.dll; CiscoTSP001 are there.
Why doesn't it find the .tsp when I click on service providers, and when I click on add,
there are none to add?
1. double click âCisco TSP.exeâ, and select âRunâ. (You can also save the file, and then
run the file from your saved location).
2. You will be presented with a Wizard, and you may get a security warning. If so,
just click âRunâ.
3. Click Next, and proceed to accept most defaults, select the appropriate language,
and no to multiple instances. Restart your computer after the install.
4. After reboot, go into your control panel, and select the âPhone and Modem Optionsâ.
5. Here you may edit your default locations to accommodate your dialing needs. For
example, if you need to dial a 9 before dialing the number, then you can set this up.
After completing this, go into the âAdvancedâ tab.
6. Under âAdvancedâ, you should see multiple providers listed, and one of them should
be âCiscotsp001.tspâ Double click this. Go to the âUserâ tab, and put in your user info.
7. Go to the âCTI Managerâ tab, and put the appropriate IP address for the call manager
under the IP Address field., and the backup options should be none. (You could put the
other CCM IP address there if running a PUB/SUB environment.)