cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TSP installation issue

jwoods0819
Level 1
Level 1

When I get to step 6, of the procedure below, I do not see Ciscotsp001.tsp as a service

provider.

It's only happening on one machine. I oompared the dll's and files in the

windows\system32 directory and CiscoTUISP001.dll; CiscoTSP001 are there.

Why doesn't it find the .tsp when I click on service providers, and when I click on add,

there are none to add?

1. double click “Cisco TSP.exe”, and select “Run”. (You can also save the file, and then

run the file from your saved location).

2. You will be presented with a Wizard, and you may get a security warning. If so,

just click “Run”.

3. Click Next, and proceed to accept most defaults, select the appropriate language,

and no to multiple instances. Restart your computer after the install.

4. After reboot, go into your control panel, and select the “Phone and Modem Options”.

5. Here you may edit your default locations to accommodate your dialing needs. For

example, if you need to dial a 9 before dialing the number, then you can set this up.

After completing this, go into the “Advanced” tab.

6. Under “Advanced”, you should see multiple providers listed, and one of them should

be “Ciscotsp001.tsp” Double click this. Go to the “User” tab, and put in your user info.

7. Go to the “CTI Manager” tab, and put the appropriate IP address for the call manager

under the IP Address field., and the backup options should be none. (You could put the

other CCM IP address there if running a PUB/SUB environment.)

7 Replies 7

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

could you provide the following traces:

detailed CTI

CTI SDL

TAPI

I'm not sure what you are requesting?

The server end is configured correctly...

TAPI installation on the local client installed normally...

marijatopic
Level 1
Level 1

hi jwoods0819,

have you solved this problem?

i have 2 users with Cisco IP Communicators that can't see providers list under "Advanced".

No I haven't found the solution. If you find anything out, please let me know.

Has anyone come across the solution to this issue? We are experiencing the same issue on several computers.

Thanks!

Full reinstall of XP helped!

eagle117
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same issue on one Vista and one XP machine. Both are Administrator machines. I tried on a regular client and it worked there. I can see the DLL file in C:\Windows\System32 but they don't show up for providers. I thought maybe it was due to my Cisco IP Communicator install as that is about the only Cisco program that is different but after uninstalling that and reinstalling TSP it still doesn't show up. Apparently it is not supported by TAC so I couldn't get help there, so they sent me to this forum.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: