cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Translation and dial-peer

miket
Level 5
Level 5

I am running a 3285 12.4.15 t3, I have cvp as well, I have an inbound pots number that translates to a four digit extension on callmanger 8537 is the dn. this works however I am running this gateway in CME/srst mode so if i define a ephone-dn that matches a translated number 8537 it will not work i get a fast busy, changing the ephone dn to another number makes it work fine and I go to cm.

This is strange.. I have the the srst set for auto provision none 'srst mode auto-provision none' This gateway should only run cme when I loose the wan links to callmanager... Anyone had anything close to this.. Looks like a TAC case but I wanted to check here first

Hope this all makes sense

4 Replies 4

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

Does this number points to the ip phones registered with callmanager or the ip phones registered with CMe/SRST?

Could you provide the details of number translation from the gateway?

The issue is that when I come out of fallback the pots dial peers are still active and the calls will not go to callmanager.

This is a known bug.. Figures

Hi Mike,

Testing the same setup myself.

Can I ask what CME version and IOS version you used?

Also what was the bug id?

Cheers,

Tim

Hi,

Answering myself here! but in case anyone runs into the same...

12.4(15)T4 has the bug CSCsl78850

As Mike said, the symptom is the MGCP gateway not re-registering with Callmanager after the WAN connectivity is restored.

I've gone to 12.4(15)T5

Cheers,

Tim