Helpful
Replies

cant log in to CUE on CLI after i have loged out

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

I have a problem at two sites running CCME with CUE

if i run the "service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session" from CCME i get the aaa username prompt and login the the CUE ok, i then enter "exit" to get back to the CCME, problem starts if i try to enter "service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session" again to get back into CUE, I get "connection refused from remote host" error. I have to reload the CUE to get back in which of course is not a real solution.

Anyone else had this?

Regards colin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

when you get that error again...try this

"service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session clear" then hit enter twice.

then type "service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session" again

That should get you in without having to reload the CUE.

You should also be able to do a "Ctrl+shift+6, then x" to go back to the router CLI, if you dont want to completely exit the CUE. Then to go back the the CUE CLI, just do a "show sessions", and then enter the line number of the telnet session to the CUE:

example:

Router#sh sessions

Conn Host Address Byte Idle Conn Name

* 1 10.69.19.254 10.69.19.254 0 0 10.69.19.254

Router#1

[Resuming connection 1 to 10.69.19.254 ... ]

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

when you get that error again...try this

"service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session clear" then hit enter twice.

then type "service-module integrated-Service-Engine 1/0 session" again

That should get you in without having to reload the CUE.

You should also be able to do a "Ctrl+shift+6, then x" to go back to the router CLI, if you dont want to completely exit the CUE. Then to go back the the CUE CLI, just do a "show sessions", and then enter the line number of the telnet session to the CUE:

example:

Router#sh sessions

Conn Host Address Byte Idle Conn Name

* 1 10.69.19.254 10.69.19.254 0 0 10.69.19.254

Router#1

[Resuming connection 1 to 10.69.19.254 ... ]

Hope this helps

Thanks Ken

i worked out the Ctrl+shift+6 last night but didnt know about the clear command, thanks for the help.

I have a more serious problem with the CUE now and may post later if i cant work it out, watch this space!

regards

colin