Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMUser Web page authentication error

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Hi,

I can't get the CCMUser web pages to work on a reinstall of 3.33 server updated to 3.3(5)SR2.

I've been through the other forum posts, and have set the IIS permissions as best as I can for CCMUser and verified the default IIS properties were set right.

When I try to set the CCMUser to use High for Application Protection it pops up and saids Invalid Login, but it accepts Medium Protection but when you go to /ccmuser it gives a 401.1 error for unathorized. The other thing is the IIS Default Web site COM+ items are not listed under component services.

Anyone know how to fix this and get this working? I am guessing it issues with IIS settings. What is IIS looking for authenication wise from medium to high protection? The anonymous user username is set right under the Directory Security and it accepted the password there.

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Did u already run Adminutility to reset all passwords?

Do we have COM services for CCMuser?

CSA running by any chance?

Did u already reboot after changing permissions (Have seen this before)

There is no COM User for CCMUser under Component Services, My Computer.

No CSA

Have not ran Adminutility, new install and all passwords were set the same.

Have not rebooted yet. I will check tomorrow as they were rebooting tonight after BARS install.

Any more ideas on fixing this?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: