Right approach for CCIE R & S Lab Exam preparation

Unanswered Question

Hi,

I have already passed CCIE R & S (Written) exame on 14th March, 2008. I have also schedual Lab exam on 3rd July. But unfortunatly failed to follow the right approach for lab preparation. I have CBT Nuggets and IPExpert workbook with me. I also have 5-7 routers with me.

Could you please advice how to prepare for Lab exam? Also recmmend any book which I should follow.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
srue Tue, 04/15/2008 - 04:04

there was recently a Q/A on the R/S exams, you are sure to find some good advice in there.

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&forum=Career%20Certifications&topic=Certifications&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.2cbffabc

i'm not sure the CBT nuggets will be all that useful in prepping for the lab. stick with the ipexpert workbook.

Most people will recommend 2x 3550's and 2x 3560's for the switching portion of the labs. It sounds like you have enough routers (assuming they are the right IOS versions). You should also have a router that can act as a frame switch.

Also, if you haven't already done so, subscribe to the R/S group in GroupStudy.com.

Actions

This Discussion