Views
Helpful
Replies

Mobile phone directory

mnour401917_2
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

I have a corporate directory for our internal numbers (Extensions) which is working fine.

I have CCM 4.1 integrated with AD.

Now I would like to create a similar corporate directory for Mobile phones numbers, is there any way that I can easily accomplish that.

Is it possible to write a simple xml file for this?

Thanks

3 Replies 3

mnour401917_2
Level 1
Level 1

Can you please help on this..if any one have any idea.

cheers

I'm writing a simple web service to provide this in my last UC deployment. It will be a matter of weeks, and I'll publish it as freeware.

If you can't wait for it, here's a simple explanation :

You should create a web application (the server-side language it's on you) that returns to the client (ip phone) not HTML but the Cisco subset of XML (http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/vpdd/cdd/5_0/5_0_1/ipphsv/ip503ch2.htm)

Your web app should ask on the first page the name of the contact to look for, make an ldap query, and then return the XML with the contact's data.

Hope this helps,

Alberto

Hi Alberto,

Thanks for the reply, I will try it. and if i can't get it working i will wait for your Web service.

Cheers

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: