Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DMA File Validation failed

I'm busy upgrading a CallManager 4.1(3) cluster to 6.0. Ran DMA, and got the TAR file. I install UC6.0, and when I get to the point where it pulls the .tar file from my SFTP server, straight after, it gives me an error "DMA File Validation failed: No DMABackupInfo.inf file was found". I have opened the .tar file with winzip, and the file is there. i even opend the file, and it gives me all my network details, and I have made sure that this is all the info I used when i build the new server. Any ideas?

Kind regards

Louis

3 Replies 3

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

was the TAR file creation successful? did you received any error during the DMA process??

did you used the right DMA for the upgrade process??

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

It said it was successful, but had warnings. I checked the warnings, and it was just with names like Du Plessis, with a space. The DMA file I used was 104mb, so last night I decided to restart the DMA backup, which takes 12.5hours, and it created a DMA file of 119mb. As this is in my lab, and nothing has changed, it obviously did not finish so successful as I thougt at first. So far it is importing, and it went past the previous error. Let's see what what that delivers. Thanks for your help anyway, as I would never have thought the DMA is corrupt.

Louis,

Did you ever get a fix for this as I have an identical fault.

cheers

Ian.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: