cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

annunciator

netkrish80
Level 1
Level 1

I am configuring annunciator. Locally for the ip phones when i block any route pattern i get a message from the ccm based on the reason. But when i dial the same number form PSTN i am not getting the message. Is there any way to solve this issue. By default annunicator messages will not be played to the pstn caller ?

5 Replies 5

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if the call reaches the CUCM system at some point they might hear ANN messages but most commonly they will get messages from the telco and not from the CUCM

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

so call manager is not capable to send the message to PSTN. Or there is any way.

Krishna

Hey Krishna...

Yes there is....ping me offline

Hi,

Please let me know if it is possible.

Krishna.

Hi I was on the Netpro forum and saw your response to the post on using the Annunciator to play messages back to PSTN callers, I am trying to do the same but have not found out how to make this work. Can you share your solution? I have several customers who want to be able to do this.

Thanks in advanced

Zac Speck CCVP

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: