My customer has a simple requirement:
- A pilot point can accept accept x calls, where x is the number of available agents.
- If an additional call comes in, "user busy" must be signalled to the external caller.
- Broadcast hunting is a must.
I have what I think is a straightforwared 4.2(3) hunt pilot configuration:
- the hunt pilot has no CFB/CFNA destination configured
- the hunt list has only one line group
- the broadcast line group has "stop hunting" configured for the busy case, the rest is at the default.
- the line group has two members, that can log in and out via HLOG key
I'm seeing a funny behaviour:
- If one member has logged out and the other one is busy, the external caller gets a "user busy" as designed.
- If both members are logged in and both are busy, my H.323 Gateway signals a "No circuit/channel available" to the external gateway, resulting in a fast busy tone.
Any ideas to get rid of the fast busy are greatly appreciated.