cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco LMS 3.0.1 & IE 7.0

v.vasilev
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone experienced any problems with "Topology services" & Internet Explorer 7.0? Whenever I try to open it, the browser either hangs or the topology is not clearly.

Best Regards,

Vladislav

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Make sure you have Java Runtime 1.5.0_13 loaded on this client. You can other VM versions installed, but if you have Java 6 installed, you will have to disable that VM from the Java Control Panel before launching IE.

Next, make sure the LMS server is a trusted site in IE, and that you have pop-up blockers disabled.

Hello,

I have all this but still not working properly. Another thought... could the problem be with java on the LMS server itself. I have another LMS server which works just fine when I use the same client machine?

Regards,

Vladislav

Problems on the server would not typically hang the client browser. You could try using a browser on the server itself to rule out any network problems.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: