cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Help

mparella
Level 1
Level 1

I have asked my DB Administrator to help me run some reports from the CDR DB in SQL Manager. He tells me the DB is empty. I have verified CDR Enabled Flag in Service Paramenters. Does anyone have any ideas for me to get CDR going?

Will rate Posts.

10 Replies 10

mattcalderon
Level 4
Level 4

You also need to verify that the CDR insert service is running on the publisher.

Attached is a troubleshooting guide for missing CDR records.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008056bd4e.shtml#cause1

Thanks, Matt. Yeah, had this doc out already. Verified all of the recommendations in it. Still no good.

what version of ccm?

4.2(1)es30.

I also tried the run the reporting in CAR and attached a screenshot of the error I get there.

Any help you can give me is appreciated and will be rated. I really need to get reporting going.

Thanks.

Hi!

I had the same issue yesterday and solved it with the helps of the docs guys provided. My reason was "Cause 2". If you have cluster CCM, make sure to do the following procedure on both publisher and subscriber:

2. Select the Cisco CallManager service for each server in the cluster.

3. Scroll down to CDR Enabled Flag under the System section. Set the value of this parameter to True.

4.Scroll down to Call Diagnostics Enabled under the Clusterwide Parameter (Device - General) section and assign a value of True to this parameter.

5. Click Update.

hope it helps,

cheers,

goran

Goran,

Thanks for the help. I did notice that my Sub did not have the CDR Enabled Flag set to true and this is teh box that does all call processing.

When should I start to see data in the tables? I recall reading somewhere it performs some process at 11:00 PM daily or something?

Hi!

I did that yesterday and today morning the problem was gone, I got PDF output. I read something about 5:00 AM default time for creating these CDRs (or sth...), so I suggest you just wait till tomorrow morning and see.

regards,

goran

Great. Thanks again. Lastly, did you run the reports through CAR Plugin or with SQL Query?

Thanks!

Hi Guys,

Nice work here! Just to add a little note (from Jorge)

Login into the CAR tool > go to the "system" menu > scheduler > CDR Load > Load CDR & CMR > by default, Time will be set at 00 Hr, 00 Min; Loading Interval = Every 24 hours; please change the "Duration" parameter to 120 min.

This will get you some records today if you want :)

Take care,

Rob

CAR plugin, I got the same error as you did... Still have some open questions about it which I just asked on forum.

best regards,

goran

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: