Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR reporting question

goranpilat
Level 3
Level 3

Hello!

I need to generate a basic reporting on CCM (This is not something what will be frequently done but in case a bill for particular month is suspiciously big that some calls can be traced). My question is if it is possible to generate such kind of report if I don't have the users defined, purely extension based.

For example that I can generate last month report for extension "122". Or to check top5 spending extensions.

I hope I'm clear enough

best regards,

goran pilat

4 Replies 4

Adam Thompson
Level 4
Level 4

Depending on the verison of CCM that you are running and if you have CDR recording turned on, you should be able to pull this information directly out of SQL.

If you ran the query against the CDR database:

select * from CallDetailRecord where callingPartyNumber = '122'

This should give you all of the outgoing calls that this extension made. You can even narrow it down by adding in some time constraints to the query.

Also, you could use CAR if you have that enabled. It will give you a nice GUI to use instead of doing a direct query on the DB.

-Adam

Please rate if helpful

as Adam mentions there is no mention on which version you have but this link will give you some information on what you can do with CAR

CAR User Reports Configuration

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/4_2_3/ccmsrva/sacar3.html

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Hi guys,,

Version is 4.2(3). I use CAR, and I see that I can see all the calls from particular extension by going to CDR->search->BY user/extension and adding this extension.

Is there a way to see the extensions that had the most spendings the last month? Or any other way which would allow me to see which extension was extremely active last month and produced too big invoice?

Also I see that calls can be classified as onNet, incoming, local, international and so on. As all the outbound calls are classified as "other", where do I have to set e.g. "local" call being the one that starts with "0" and international with "00"

thanks a lot,

goran

the link that i previously posted contains which reports you can use and what they show, also it's for the version you have

you can see in there which one suits your needs

about the classification there is an option called dial-plan under when you are in CAR to configure how to match calls according to your dial plan

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: