Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 6.1 backup problem

Limarenko
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a problem with backup for Callmanager 6.1 to sftp.

ERROR: SFTP transfer failure, not enough disk space, Backup Completed...

Log from RTM:

CiscoDRFFailure Reason : DRF backup process is failed due to backup device error. Tar operation failed on / AppID : Cisco DRF Master ClusterID : NodeID : CCM01 . The alarm is generated on Wed Apr 16 18:19:38 CEST 2008.

Log from Callmanager:Server : CCM01

Feature : CCM

Component : PLATFORM

Time Completed: 2008-04-16-18-19-08

Result Code : 0

Result String : SUCCESS

=====================================================

/usr/local/cm/conf/licfiles/

/var/crash/scripts/

tar: Error exit delayed from previous errors

Tar complete

----> BEGIN Standard Output

----> END Standard Output

----> BEGIN Standard Error

----> END Standard Error

Size of backup drive-74Gb

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

My experience is that this (Core Mini) SFTP server isn't 100% stable (at least when we used ut together with CUCM 5.x) and stopped using it.

I switched to another (freeware) tool, freeFTPd which works great. Another advantage is that this tool can run as a real service!

Regards,

Eric

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

mciarfello
Level 4
Level 4

What SFTP server are you using?

Did you try copying (SFTPing) a file using the same credsentials that CCM is using from another PC or something?

I am using Core FTP Mini SFTP server, but it is looking like bug in ccm 6.1.

Hi,

My experience is that this (Core Mini) SFTP server isn't 100% stable (at least when we used ut together with CUCM 5.x) and stopped using it.

I switched to another (freeware) tool, freeFTPd which works great. Another advantage is that this tool can run as a real service!

Regards,

Eric

I agree with ekrieger 100%. Was using core. Was funny, especially with large files. Using freeFTPD and haven't had a problem.

FreeFTPd is easier to setup also.

I agree. I ran into an issue with it a month ago. Changed to FreeFTPD and all was good.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: