cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DTMF relay over IPtoIP GW and MGCP to PSTN IVR

asandborgh
Level 4
Level 4

All - I was wondering if anyone had encountered the following: CCM user on remote cluster places call through IPtoIPGW (with viazone GK) to local cluster MGCP GW to TEHO to a PSTN conference service (IVR). Since call is never fully cut through (K17950966) H.245 capabilities exchange does not complete and DTMF is not passed. I have configured voice rtp send-recv on all H-323 gateways. If I change the number to a non-IVR PSTN subscriber then DTMF relay works fine (can see it in debug h245 asn)

3 Replies 3

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

CCM H323 --- IPIP -- CCM GW PSTN IVR ???

Have you tried faststart?

I had to invoke fast start incoming and outgoing on both clusters just to get calls to go through on a consistent basis, but I have not put anything into the IOS for fast start other than "voice rtp send-recv" (that was noted in the TAC case. I was under the impression that if the CCMs were in fast start that the IPtoIP GWs would follow suit. Is there a specific IOS command that forces fast start?

thanks!!

Fast start is enable by default in IOS GWs

Under voice service voip|h323| you configure call start slow if you downt want fast start

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: