Views
Helpful
Replies

Hunt group/line group

zeeshan2007
Level 1
Level 1

dear sir

i wanted to know that i m using line group with distributed algorithm Broadcast. but problem is that call is only boadcast on only two line group numbers not my specified 4 line group numbers.

if i use different algorithm (like Top down etc) it works fine .

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Zeeshan,

Is it possible that the two non-working Line Group members DN's are Shared Lines?

Note Do not put DNs that are shared lines in a line group that uses the Broadcast distribution algorithm. Cisco CallManager cannot display all DNs that are shared lines on devices where the DNs are configured as shared lines if the DNs are members of a line group that uses the Broadcast distribution algorithm.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/4_1_3/ccmcfg/b03lngrp.html

Hope this helps!

Rob

thanks Rob

now i m facing another problem , i m using three different phones. one 7940 phone (with 2 DN lines using SIP ) and another is my 7960 with expansiom module.

and i have one phone 7912 (single line).

when i add my 7912 and 7940 (all three lines blink using broadcast algorithm)

but when i use my 7960 phone with expansion module it can only blink single line either on 7960 or my expansion module)and remaining three lines with 7912 and 7940 blinks.

i m not actually getting where is the actual problem.

why my 7960 support broadcat algorithm , as i have add all lines in my line group for 7960 and expansion module.

i am using CCM 5.1

thanks Rob

now i m facing another problem , i m using three different phones. one 7940 phone (with 2 DN lines using SIP ) and another is my 7960 with expansiom module.

and i have one phone 7912 (single line).

when i add my 7912 and 7940 (all three lines blink using broadcast algorithm)

but when i use my 7960 phone with expansion module it can only blink single line either on 7960 or my expansion module)and remaining three lines with 7912 and 7940 blinks.

i m not actually getting where is the actual problem.

why my 7960 does not support broadcat algorithm , as i have add all lines in my line group for 7960 and expansion module.

i am using CCM 5.1

Hi Zeeshan,

Are the 3 DN's on the 7960/7914 seperate numbers or are they the same DN's that appear on the 7940 and 7912?

Rob

hi Rob

7960/7914 has seperate numbers . and DN on 7940 and 7912 are seprate too.there is no duplicate numbers in my phones.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: