cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to authenticate on Subscriber web interface

col.murray
Level 1
Level 1

Have a cluster with 1 Publisher and 1 Subscriber. Publisher is down with corrupt database.

I can access the Subscriber via SSH to the CLI, but when I try to access the web gui I get "Log on failed - Invalid User ID or Password". This may be because the Subscriber can't reach the Pub any more.

How can I troubleshoot this?

I want to try and BAT the user info off the sub so I can rebuild the Pub.

3 Replies 3

Eric Krieger
Level 1
Level 1

The BAT tool is installed only on the publisher, and cannot help you with exporting info about users, etc.

Maybe you could extract some information directly from the SQL Database itself.

You probably don't have backed up this cluster regularly and backups available...?

I very much want to advise you to contact Cisco TAC and ask them for possible recovery procedures.

Good Luck!

Eric

Thanks. We have a TAC case open, but no useful info back yet.

We are looking at using run sql on the CLI and it looks like we can get usernames and DNs, but have not been able to find Device Names (MACs) yet.

look at the device table for that, if you need to know all the fields look at the DB dictionary for your specific CUCM version

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: