Views
Helpful
Replies

UCM 6.1.a extension mobility

dheavey30
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Has anybody else noticed that when you log into extension mobility in Callmanager 6.1.1a the phone still shows the logged out DN in CCMAdmin? I think this may be why we cannot log into IPCC CAD when logged in as a user to extension mobilty. Could this be a new feature or is this a bug?

D

4 Replies 4

Eric Krieger
Level 1
Level 1

You're correct about the "logged out" numbers shown.

Located on the Find and List Phones webpage, At the right corner (top) of the webpage you'll find "Actively Logged-In Devices" in the pulldown menu, which gives you an overview of Logged-In devices.

To use Extension Mobility with IPCC CAD be sure to associate the device, profile *and* user to the proper application/jtapi user and CTI use checkbox is selected!

Also check that the correct DN for the IPCC extension is selected.

Regrads,

Eric

Hello, thank you for your response. I can see how the ccmadmin has changed now. IPCC has automatically created the rm/jtapi users as application users. It appears that you cannot associate a UDP or a user with an application user. Would you please give me a pointer as to how to do this?

Thanks

IPCC Agents are "End Users" in the ccmadmin User Adminstration.

UDP profile have to be assigned/associated with the relevant Agent (End User) and the "Allow control ... CTI" should be selected.

UDP Profiles and Phones have to be assigned/associated with the RmCm "Application User".

The Primary Extension and IPCC Extension should be correctly selected for each Agent (End User) and the "Allow control ... CTI" should be selected too.

Now you should be able to find/select the resources in the CRS Administration.

Good luck,

Eric

Hi,

I have done all of the above apart from:

UDP Profiles have to be assigned/associated with the RmCm "Application User".

I cannot see how this can be done as it only allows e to associate phones/pilot points.

Please help

Thanks

D

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: