Views
Helpful
Replies

ASA5510 and OWA

saidfrh
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I just configured a ASA5510 firewall with IDP module and it has gone into service. In our past network-Cisco 2621 router served as a perimeter router and firewall. We were able to access Outlook Web Access (OWA) from the LAN. We are not able to access OWA through the new LAN. We are able to open a browser and type Exchange private IP and access OWA. How can we access OWA through the LAN using the domain name of the server?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

This looks like a DNS issue rather than the ASA issue. Check if you can resolve the FQDN of the OWA server at the source PC.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

smalkeric
Level 6
Level 6

Are you using WEBVPN to access the OWA ?

For best results, use OWA on Internet Explorer 6.x or higher, Mozilla 1.7, or Firefox 1.x.

This looks like a DNS issue rather than the ASA issue. Check if you can resolve the FQDN of the OWA server at the source PC.

Thanks. Yes, DNS was the issue. The systems admin. made changes to Active Directory.

Thanks for rating buddy...i m happy that it resolved ur problem..i myself got lots resolved here..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card