Views
Helpful
Replies

Contact Center Historical Reports Discrepancy

rontabs
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am getting a discrepancy between the Agent Call Summary and Common Skill Contact Service Que Activity report. The Total Inbound ACD for Agent call summary shows 11,678 compared to 11,084 Calls Presented for Common Skill Contact Service Que Activity. I can understand if the CSQ figure is higher than that of the Agent summary considering that the call gets into the CSQ before being sent to the agents. I think there is something wrong with this reports. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2 Replies 2

pklos
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Some calls are presented for agents twice. Scenario: call is presented to agent1, agent is not answering, so call is going back to queue and then is presented to agent2.

--

regards,

PK

Hi PK,

Thank you for the information.

However, I have a follow up question. Does this mean that the call presented to Agent1 and agent1 was not able to answer and was sent to que is considered an abandoned call to agent 1? if yes, is it reflected to the total abandoned call?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: