Views
Helpful
Replies

NMS tool for IPCC Enterprise

amit.lad
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I want to deploy NMS for Cisco IPCC Enterprise.

Can anyone suggest me some NMS tool compatible with Cisco IPCC Enterprise ?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Amit Lad

7 Replies 7

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Amit,

you could use any SNMP aware system connecting to the SNMP agent running on the ICM Logger or if you prefer a Cisco branded CUOM has been customised to run with the IPCC alerts.

Regards,

Riccardo

I like the free Trap Receiver and MIB Browser from iReasoning. Of course, as an HP employee I can recommend OpenView. ;-)

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Riccardo,

Thank you.

Can you give me details on CUOM ? because, we are trying to get info on CUOM from Cisco India, but we are not getting it.

Also how we can customized it for IPCC Enterprise ?

Do u have any idea on Empirix's OneSight for Cisco IPCC NMS tool.

Hi Amit,

please raise a case with the Cisco PDI Group or have your Cisco SE do so to assist on the configuration side, it could be customised, we have systems running it.

Sorry but I have no feedback on Empirix being used by anybody so far.

Regards,

Riccardo

Hi Riccardo,

Thanks You!

Can you please share more details on CUOM like detailed Datasheets, Case Studies etc..?

This is a urgent requirement, I have to Quote my client and I am not getting any proper NMS for IPCC.

If you can help me out, I would be thankful to you.

Regards,

Amit Lad (amit.lad@hotmail.com)

Hi Amit,

let me try to engage some local contacts to assist you, I understand the urgency, but this is truly out of the scope I should/could support on the alias.

Regards,

Riccardo

Thanks Reccardo,

If you can share with me CUOM technical details on my mail id (amit.lad@hotmail.com)it would be great.

Regards,

Amit Lad

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: