cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VRRP HELP

wasiimcisco
Level 1
Level 1

I have configured the vpn concentrator for VRRP, First I configure the master concentrator with basic

IP address 172.28.31.92 and routing. I made this as master role with it interface Ip as shared in group.

and then copy paste the configuration of master to the slave by just changing the IP 172.28.31.93.

when I reboot the second concentrator, my master concentrator is not more accessible, only 2nd concentrator

is active. when i check its configuration it is showing me the ROLE as master with shared Ip of First concentrator.

I need to know is this is the default behaviour, which one is slave, which one is backup, bcz both are

master, i copy paste the configuration of first concentrator on second concentrator. I just change the Ip

nothing else. If i will establish the tunnel how the configuration replicate on concentrator that is not accessible,

how i will configure the concentrator,

1 Reply 1
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: