cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CME 4.3 7937

matt
Level 1
Level 1

From release notes and included files, it looks like the 7937 is operational with CME 4.3. However when I go to add the load, it is not available on the list of phones. CME Says it's registered, but it never registers. Anyone able to get this to work yet?

7 Replies 7

Tim Smith
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Have you installed any device packs?

Cheers,

Tim

Thanks, I was unaware there were device packs for CME. I ended up having to create an ephone type and it became available as a type for loads and ephone types:

ephone-type 7937

device-id 431

device-name 7937 IP Conference Phone

num-buttons 1

max-presentation 6

Ah.. sorry Matt.. didnt see the CME just saw CM! :)

Cheers,

Tim.

Thanks for the post Matt!

I didn't see the ephone type suggestion anywhere in the release notes or on any searches for CME and 7937.

I entered the ephone-type commands you have above, I created the DN and the ephone, my 7937 shows registered but it doesn't work.

What do you have under telephony-service for the load 7937? I am using the apps37sccp.1-2-1-0.bin

Thanks.

load 7937 apps37sccp.1-2-1-0

No .bin for the load statement should get that load on there.

ephone 9

device-security-mode none

description ***** Conference Phone *****

video

mac-address 0004.F2E1.0A92

paging-dn 101

codec g711ulaw

type 7937

button 1:10

Thanks for the reply. I figured out the load command and got it to update the flash, but I am still having problems with the phone. CME shows it registered, I see it looking for a rp-sccp.jar file on the tftp events.

You have a couple more statements under the ephone that I don't have, I'll give those a try.

Thanks again.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: