Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration of MPLS circuit alongwith GRE tunnel

inderjeeta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I have one shared MPLS DS3 circuit that having the Bandwidth of 9 Mbps that have been configured on our central site (Router-Cisco 3845). There are three remote sites which are connected to this central site through the MPLS circuit. All the three sites connected to this central site with the different bandwidth i.e.1.5 Mbps, 6.144 Mbps, and 4.612 Mbps. Moreover, I am creating the GRE tunnel between the central to each remote site.

Please let us know what exactly the configuration that I need to be done on all the routers including Central router & Remote routers to accomplish this connectivity.

2 Replies 2

tyagi.vineet
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Inderjeet,

You have to create three tunnel interface on central site with source and destination ip address.

on every remote site one tunnel interface is required.

For more info please let me know the ip address used at all the sites (MPLS link).

HTH

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Inder

Do you have any specific requirement behind creating different GRE tunnels for the respective locations ?

regds

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: