cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Multi Level Administration MLA for Client Matter Codes

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

I have CM 6.1 and trying to figure out the way to enable a user to admin the client matter codes and nothing more or at least nothing much more that that. I dont see a role that allows just client matter codes. Anyone know the best approach? I figure I would have to allow something that would include CMC but I just have not messed with MLA that much before.

3 Replies 3

shane.orr
Level 4
Level 4

Never Mind I found it, just was looking for something called client matter codes.

Did not notice the thing staring back at me that said CMC

Where did you find this? I'm looking for the same level of security for a user.

Well I am not sure I ever really found it anywere. But I used Groups with Roles.

Groups/Roles are detailed in the 6.1 administration guide.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_maintenance_guides_list.html

But basically I created a Group with Roles of Read for just about everything and write access to just the "CMC" for Client Matter Codes...or in your case whatever you want this user to be able to modify.

Then I applied this Group to the End User.

There might be a Group already in there called something like Standard CCM Admin Read Only that you could use and then just create an additional one that just has write access and apply both to the user.

Hope that helps

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: