Views
Helpful
Replies

Port security switch on CE500

rechard_david
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

i would like to ask you that: how can i setup port security on Switch Cisco CE 500? ( i mean that per port per host)

Best Regards,

Rechard

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dear richard,

the command is .......

go to the interface

switch-port port-security mac-address sticky (for automatically taking the mac-address of the connected device)

and if u want to do static entries.

switch-port port-security mac-addresss .........

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

spremkumar
Level 9
Level 9

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your link.

i read document that you send to me but i still cannot find the option set port security.

as like Cisco switch 2950 it has command for do switchport port-security mac-address XXXXXXXx by the way i cannot find this option on the webbase. Could you tell me how can i do it ?

Best Regards,

Rechard

Dear all,

Everyone could you help me!!!!!!

I had problem on Switch CE-500. i would like to set mac-address on port ( i mean F0/1 connect to PC1 and when PC 2 or other PC want connect to F0/1 it doesn't work(port-security). but i don't see the option, the document tell that it can support smartport and port-security,So i not clear smart port and port-security How can CE-500 can do on port?

i Hope everyone can help me on this!!!

Best Regards,

Rechard

dear richard,

the command is .......

go to the interface

switch-port port-security mac-address sticky (for automatically taking the mac-address of the connected device)

and if u want to do static entries.

switch-port port-security mac-addresss .........

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card