cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

plzz help me..very urgent....Inter clustering Call Privilege Problem..

soma.india08
Level 1
Level 1

Hii all,

I am using two CCM 5.1 in different cluster, one MCS 7835 is in 1st Cluster and another MCS 7815. some customer's IP Phone registered in 1st Cluster . and some customer's IP Phone registered in 2nd Cluster. And also our one Helpdesk IP Phone registered in 1st Cluster for customer support. Now I want to give some call privilege for my customers.I want that any customer can be call in their own department's IP Phones and our Helpdesk phone only , not any other customers IP phone. and I think for that It required to assign different partition for every customer and our Helpdesk phone also.but that time I am facing a problem that from Helpdesk Phone , I can call any customer of 1st Cluster but I can not call any customer phone of 2nd cluster because of that I could not assign the partition name of customer which registered in 2nd cluster for Calling Search Space of Helpdesk Phone's.

What is the solution for the same?

plzz help me as soon as possible

Thanks and regards

Soma

4 Replies 4

zeeshan.nadeem
Level 1
Level 1

configure intercluster trunk between clustres and assign the required Partition to the Resp IP Phone.

hiiii zeeshan.nadeem,

Thaks for quick reply...plz give the the procedure to configure trunk.

Thanks and Regards

Soma

on the call manager administration page

Device-->trunk->

now this is depends on your design, if you have gatekeeper so select gatekeeper otherwise select non-gatekeeper-controlled intercluster trunks.

make sure do the same configuration on another cluster.

if you want urgent assistance pm at mzeeshan.nadeem@gmail.com

Thanks.

hope it's not too late

here are the instructions:

Understanding Cisco Unified CallManager Trunk Types

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_3/ccmsys/a08trnk.html

Trunk Configuration

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/5_1_3/ccmcfg/b06trunk.html

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: