Views
Helpful
Replies

wlc customised webauthentication page fails to load

akobwaycct
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

am trying to upload a customised web authentication page on to my wlc 4402.am using tftpd32 ver 3.23.

the operation is failing,an i get the following error message on the tftp server.the file webathentiaction.tar is in the root directory of the tftp server.

Connection received from 10.1.16.10 on port 7712 [21/04 09:18:37.055]

Read request for file <./webauthentication.tar>. Mode octet [21/04 09:18:37.055]

File <.\webauthentication.tar> : error 2 in system call CreateFile The system cannot find the file specified. [21/04 09:18:37.071]

Rcvd DHCP inform Msg for IP 10.1.18.244, Mac 00:04:23:1B:A1:92 [21/04 09:18:39.352]

4 Replies 4

Scott Fella
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Verify the setting on the tftp server and make sure of the root directory. I use 3cdaemon for tftp which works great. Also... what error do you see when you try to upload the tar file to the wlc.

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***

it just says file transfer failed am using tftpd32

hey am thinking that my file might be wrong,hos is the file suupoesd to be like because mine is is a couple of file put in a folder named x.tar(example)

You should have a login.html and a logo file if there is one. Then tar up the files and name it login.tar.

Try to download 3cdaemon for the tftp.

http://www.petenetlive.com/Tech/Apps/Misc/tftp.html

-Scott
*** Please rate helpful posts ***
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: