cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to identify who hanged up the call

muzammelhaque
Level 1
Level 1

In the IPCC Enterprise 7.0 setup we need to identify that who hanged up the call when an Agent and a customer was talked.

Can anybody help me on this.

Thanks

Muzammel

10 Replies 10

bhaskar27in
Level 1
Level 1

Is this with respect to CTI OS?

-Bhaskar

michael_zwerver
Level 1
Level 1

For reporting purposes:

Network_Event_Detail

or

Termination_Call_Detail

on your HDS

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reply. I can see one field in the Termination_Call_Detail is Call Disposition and the value showing only 6 & 13 for every call disposition. How I can check that call is disconnected by the Called party.

Thanks

Muzammel

If you examine the schema document (this is from 7.2(2)):

Call Disposition field:

6 = Abandoned Agent Terminal

In IPCC Enterprise, indicates that the caller hung up while on hold on the CallManager PG, which generally indicates a training issue for the agent.

On the VRU PG with Service ControlQueue reporting checked, this normally indicates caller abandoned.

13 = Disconnect/drop handled primary route

In IPCC Enterprise, indicates that a call was routed to an agent on the Call Manager PG and handled without a transfer or conference. This call disposition is also used for non-routed calls handled by the agent if wrap up is used.

On the VRU PG, this indicates that the call was not routed, but caller did not abandon. The script ended without routing the call. Route CallDetail records would provide more data in the RouterErrorCode field as to why.

I am guessing you see 6 on the VRU peripheral (abandoned in queue) and 13 on the CUCM peripheral (handled by agent).

Since you are trying to figure out for "13" calls, whether customer or agent dropped, this won't help.

I would also guess that the "13" calls will have the CallDispositionFlag field (provides detail on the call disposition) set to DBCDF_HANDLED (= 1).

I don't think you can tell from the TCD record which party hung up. You may be able to tell from the CDR records on CUCM.

Regards,

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I have tested that call termination record is available in the CCM SQL database by running the query analyzer.

Can I connect CCM Database from the SQL client. CCM ver-4.2(3) and SQL is windows authentication.

Please Suggest me.

Thanks

Muzammel

mudassar.khalid
Level 1
Level 1

Muzammel, there are two more fields in cdr i.e Orig cause and Dest cause. If you see 16 (wich is normal call termination then you fine that it is entered in either in one of those fields. So if you see 16 in Orig Cause field it means that Caller terminate and if you see 16 written in Dest cause field then the called party terminated the call.

These are the fields in Call manager CDR database not the Logger database.

Hope this help.

Hi Mudassar Bhai,

Thanks for the reply. In the CDR database this info is available but one difficulty is date format and other is how I can collect this report without login to the Callmanager Database.Is this record is available in the ICM side coz I need to create a report on daily basis.

Thanks

Muzammel

www.perlservices.net/en/programs/epoch_converter/epoch_converter.html is the link you can convert datetime format to a readible state.Other thing you can do is to use your local enterprise manager and open the cdr database in it without going to call manager servers. and look at another area for your called party hang up calls in CVP voice browser logs. You will find a total statistics area where you will find all calls either hang up by the caller or otherwise.

mudassar.khalid, how do you know the original poster is using CVP?

Regards,

Geoff

It's just a hint where you find hang party information. But let me say that it is not specific to the original query. Requester want to find out a specific call if it is hanged up by the caller or Agent. CVP statistics only give you overall statistics about hanged up and handled calls forwarded to itself without any information about ANI or other caller specific details.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: