cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

minimal requirements for auto qos

gerheauserm
Level 1
Level 1

After reading several internet, and cisco articles, I am lead to believe auto qos at the interface level is available on just about any flavor of IOs on the 2800 series routers, above 12.4. Yet, I have several, with either 12.4.3, or 12.4.12, and none have the command available. I have searched CCO for the minimal requirements, and find nothing to lead me to believe I shouldn't find the command available. does anyone know the specifics?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

This command was integrated into Cisco IOS Release. When the AutoQoSVoIP or the AutoQos for the Enterprise features are enabled, configurations are generated for each interface or PVC. These configurations are then used to create the interface configurations, policy maps, class maps, and access control lists (ACLs) for use on the network. The show auto qos command can be used to verify the contents of the interface configurations, policy maps, class maps, and ACLs

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/qos/command/reference/qos_s2.html#wp1011685

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

ebreniz
Level 6
Level 6

This command was integrated into Cisco IOS Release. When the AutoQoSVoIP or the AutoQos for the Enterprise features are enabled, configurations are generated for each interface or PVC. These configurations are then used to create the interface configurations, policy maps, class maps, and access control lists (ACLs) for use on the network. The show auto qos command can be used to verify the contents of the interface configurations, policy maps, class maps, and ACLs

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/qos/command/reference/qos_s2.html#wp1011685

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: