AvDSAD service failed to create object during DiRT restore

Unanswered Question

Hello all,

I am trying to restore Unity from DiRT backup to a newly installed Unity 4.0.3 sr1 with a newly installed Exchange2k offbox and both Unity and Exchange2k are running two newly installed Windows2k servers. For some reason DiRT restore hangs at SQL synch with directory and eventually times out and abort the process. Prior to running DiRT restore I was able to manually add a test subscriber via Unity SA and all was tested good, I was able to leave and retrieve messages for the test subscriber, and MWI was also working. Not sure why SQL synch fails during DiRT restore, below is the error message from the Unity application log.

Event Type: Error

Event Source: CiscoUnity_DSAD

Event Category: Error

Event ID: 1048

Date: 4/21/2008

Time: 4:25:28 PM

User: N/A

Computer: W0AS11

Description:

The AvDSAD service failed to create object.

Type: AVOBJECTTYPE_RECIPIENT

Name: A2nd shift Maintenance

Reason: 0x800401E4: Invalid syntax

Domain Controller: w0as12.vm.mascocoatings.local

Possible causes include: 1) Network connectivity to the Domain Controller. 2) Insufficient rights for the AvDSAD service account.

Ensure that the AvDSAD service can contact the Domain Controller and has sufficient rights to create objects. If the problem persists, enable all the micro traces for the AvDSAD service in the Unity Diagnostic Tool. Report the problem to Cisco TAC and include the diagnostic log.

For more information, click: http://www.CiscoUnitySupport.com/find.php

I have been working on the issue for past 3 weeks and haven't gotten any progress. I am reach out for any suggestions at this point !!!

Thanks very much in advance !!! any insight is highly appreciated !!!

Danny

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion