cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

The light strip on the handset always on (red)

Hi,

For all ip phones The light strip on the handset still always on (light red), without presence of new messages.

8 Replies 8

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

provide more info as that is not enough to advice, please also do so in the future posts

CUCM or CME? version

Unity / CUE / CUC? version

If unity Exchange? Domino?

javalenc

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thanks,

Its, CUC version 4.1 and CU, but I haven't the version of the CU, they are 2 separate appliances : CUC appliance and CU appliance

Crdl.

there is no CUC 4.1

try a MWI resync to see if that helps and verify the integration was done properly

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Thanks,

I will try to have exact version

How can I try MWI resyn and check the propre integration?

Best regards.

as you have no idea of the version you have, you can check the documentation for all versions here:

Cisco Unity Connection

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6509/tsd_products_support_series_home.html

If it's a CUCM BE there is another documentation on that, so please find out what you have

HTH

javalenc

HTH

java

Hi,

Sorry the versions are :

Cisco unified Call manager 4.2

- Cisco Unity 1.2 (1)

Thanks.

From Unity Connection Admin page, click on Tools--->Task Management---->then on the first page of tasks toward the bottom, you will see "Resynchronize MWIs on all phone systems"...click on that, then you go to "edit" and you can schedule when you would like to resynch the mwi.

Hope that helped

Hi,

I will try it

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: