directory services

Unanswered Question
Apr 22nd, 2008
User Badges:

Dear sir

I m using CCM 5.1 with defult LDAP directory services. i have add correct parameters in enterprise parameter list (URL directory). and i can easily see corporate directory and personal directory on my phone. but problem is that when i search any user by name or by number it does show me any user. i have already created End users in CCM and also associated with extension.

i cannt serach user in corporate directory oprtion by i can see user in personal directory.

i wanted to know how can i see my all internal user/extensions in my corporate directory options.

your assistance will be higly appreciated.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
sbilgi Mon, 04/28/2008 - 08:18
User Badges:
  • Silver, 250 points or more

If you are not finding the user list in the Corporate Directory, it can happen when your Cisco CallManager host name contains an invalid DNS character.

Do one of the following steps:

"Do not use non-DNS characters in the server name.

"If the server name contains non-DNS characters, use the IPAddress to browse the system.

"Use a Netscape or Internet Explorer browser that does not have the Q313675 patch.

zeeshan2007 Tue, 04/29/2008 - 02:39
User Badges:

hi sbilqi

actually i m using ip address instead of DNS.

i have tired with CCM5.1 and CCM6.0 same problem.i tired Extension mobility it works fine, but problem is with defult corporate directory.i m not using active directory etc, just trying to use default LDAP in CCM.

i can find users in personal directory option in my phone but cannt search any user in corporate directory option.

Actions

This Discussion