cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator 3000

assirnadeem
Level 1
Level 1

HI I am trying to setup site-2-site vpn from sonicwall 4060 to Cisco VPN Concentrator that is behind NATed router. I am having issues when i try to bring tunnel up. Error i got on sonicwall is IKE Initiater id mismatch and receving Concentrator Local IP insted of Local Network or WAN Peer IP. any sugestion how can i configure vpn with sonicwall to concentrator 3000

3 Replies 3

ankurs2008
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

First of all i would like to ask you how ur VPN Conc is placed in the network . What is the perimeter firewall you are using ?If you can give a rough sketch as to how your end devices are connected and the routing , i may be able to throw some light on the same .Just few days back i have established S2S VPN with Sonicwall with VPN Conc on my end.

HI one of our client is having vpn concentrator and as i know there is an edge router and conc is behind that router conc assigned a lan ip address while wan ip is assigned to router and there is a router from router to vpn con.

when i try to connect vpn from sonicwall i received vpn conc lan ip address which is 192.168.182.252 while i should have wan ip.

thats why IKE initiater peer id mismatch error show in log.

any solution

hi mate i am still waiting for your reply as i could not resolve this issue while i spoke with sonicwall they said this is nat compatibility issue so can you give me any clue how can i setup vpn with conc 3000 thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: