cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator 3000

assirnadeem
Level 1
Level 1

HI I am trying to setup site-2-site vpn from sonicwall 4060 to Cisco VPN Concentrator that is behind NATed router. I am having issues when i try to bring tunnel up. Error i got on sonicwall is IKE Initiater id mismatch and receving Concentrator Local IP insted of Local Network or WAN Peer IP. any sugestion how can i configure vpn with sonicwall to concentrator 3000

3 Replies 3

ankurs2008
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

First of all i would like to ask you how ur VPN Conc is placed in the network . What is the perimeter firewall you are using ?If you can give a rough sketch as to how your end devices are connected and the routing , i may be able to throw some light on the same .Just few days back i have established S2S VPN with Sonicwall with VPN Conc on my end.

HI one of our client is having vpn concentrator and as i know there is an edge router and conc is behind that router conc assigned a lan ip address while wan ip is assigned to router and there is a router from router to vpn con.

when i try to connect vpn from sonicwall i received vpn conc lan ip address which is 192.168.182.252 while i should have wan ip.

thats why IKE initiater peer id mismatch error show in log.

any solution

hi mate i am still waiting for your reply as i could not resolve this issue while i spoke with sonicwall they said this is nat compatibility issue so can you give me any clue how can i setup vpn with conc 3000 thanks