cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

mobility connect h323 hairpin

whanson
Level 2
Level 2

Does anyone have experience with this. I have got to the point where customer can dial number and gets the options to dial a number. I thought it would be as simple as a voip dial peer with a 9.T destination pattern but customer only gets dead air. thx a bunch

3 Replies 3

bwilmoth
Level 5
Level 5

Do you have these commands configured under h.323 dial-peer

progress_ind alert enable 8

progress_ind progress enable 8

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Remember that call is being handled by VXML script running in either CCM 6.X or MM 1.X

We only need dial-peer voip for handling the call to the app we dont need any dial-peer like that only in MM 1.X we have the dial-peer to send the call back to the CTIRP

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_0_1/ccmfeat/fsgd.pdf

Please send us your GW config

Using MTP in H.323 GW?

thanks I have it working the issue was that someone put vrf forwading on the interface connecting the router to the cm subnet to try to isolate the interface however this meant that the destination went over another interface. However, can you explain to me how this all goes together. I am unclear on what does what. Do the voice prompts come from the media service in cm for voice access or do they come from the scripts. What is the significance of the dn that is defined in media relative to the voip peer pointing to the voice access dn. I don't think the cm 6 doci explains it worth a damn.

thx again