cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 5.x Mitel SX200

balukr
Level 2
Level 2

One of our customer has CM 6.x , Unity 5.x and Mitel SX 200 . Thye have Unity for CM phones since they like Unity they want to do dual integration now for VM.

CM integration no problem now for Mitel do we have to go with Analog PIMG's with SMDI connection ??because I couldn't find any documents on Cisco to do digital PIMG's for Mitel SX200.

I was also reading little about QSIG trunking with ISR's and integration with Unity 5.x and PBX, Can we use that here and eliminate PIMG ? If we use this how do you integrate this ISR with Mitel a regular QSIG T1 for voice ports or ?

Thanks for your help.

6 Replies 6

I saw this too but integration with Unity and Mitel using Dialogic Cards, I don't think this will work because if you check the supported hardware , dialogic cards won't work well with Win 2003 and Unity 5.x needs Win 2003 OS.

That is the reason we are looking other options.

Any ideas?

A digital PIMG would be the right way to go here. Dialogic has documented the Mitel sx200...

http://www.dialogic.com/support/helpweb/mg/notes/Mitel-SX200-DNISS430-PIMG80MTLDNI.pdf

Since Cisco doesn't yet have their own documentation for PIMG with the sx200, you might touch base with your account team. I suspect it is simply a matter of whether Cisco has had the hands-on opportunity to document it.

Regards,

Eric

I did saw that doc but I was not sure Cisco will support this or not.

Thanks anyways I'll check with local Cisco team on this.

I know this is an old post, but did you ever try the QSIQ Mitel to an ISR router to Unity? Did it work?

No I didn't ..we couldn't find the correct document how to do it? so we didn't do it.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: