Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0(5) randomly locked mailboxes

I have a customer who is using Unity 4.0(5), and over the past several days, they have been reporting that subscriber mailboxes are being randomly locked out. At first, I thought users were just fat-fingering their passcodes, but as days have gone on, everyday they are reporting about 6 or so users whose mailboxes show locked in Unity. I have checked the configuration and they do not have any limitations in place as far as locking mailboxes after any number of invalid passcode entries, etc. Does anyone know what could be causing this issue, or is this some bug that has been addressed. As always, any info that can be provided is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

jgentsch
Level 1
Level 1

Having the same issue with Unity 7.0(2). Try to login through TUI, tells me account is locked, look at account through SAWeb and it shows it is unlocked.

Hello

I am looking UNITY 7.0, please can you send me this software, I will be very grateful

FARID

j-ransom
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Kenneth, I was wondering if you ever got to the bottom of this issue, I'm experiencing the same issue with some mailboxes. I've got a TAC open but wondering if you found a resolution?

Many Thanks

Jonas

i've have a simliar issue with a account that locks. The user get locked after one try. I have a unity4.2(1). I'm curious what is your integration?

I am having this issue with 7.0.2 with all ES patches applied. Accounts seem to get randomly locked out even with the Do not lock account setting checked

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: