Views
Helpful
Replies

Unable to dial 0807 numbers from Seoul in Korea

dave.hodgkiss
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have configured a direct match route pattern for 9.0807660880 which hits a route list with an h323 gateway in it. After dialling the number i get busy tone and i don't see it hit the gateway. If i run dna it says route this pattern. Can anyone help.

6 Replies 6

dezoconnor
Level 4
Level 4

Are you striping the .9 on the route pattern? Are you seeing anything hit the voice gateway? Try calling the number again and run a debug dialpeer.

HTH

Hi dez,

I don't see anything hit the gateway using debug isdn q931 or debug dialpeer. No digit stripping on the route pattern. CCM 5.1.3 and using h323 gateway

Cheers.

You probably can't do this during working hours but just check to see if the route list is registered and reset it, this should in turn reset the voice gateway. What happens if you do a csim start xxxxx (number you're trying to dial)?

Hi Dez,

If i do a csim start it connects then the other end disconnects. I have reset the route list and it still does not hit the gateway.

Cheers.

lol, the options are getting thinner!

- I'm assume that a debug voip ccapi inout produced no results on the gateway?

- Run a detailed trace on the cucm and see whats going on there.

As a last resort reboot the vg and restart the ccm service.

Thanks i will try out of hours

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: