Views
Helpful
Replies

error 0x80070005 + cisco unity

habouzyad
Level 1
Level 1

hello,

i have installed unity and added about 3O subcribers with success. but when i trie to add some subscirbers from the same aD (exchange) i have this error [error 0x80070005 ].

see in the attachement the eror detail from event viewer.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

that's a permissions issue, run the PW against all the OUs from which you want to import users and then try again.

HTH

javalenc

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hi -

One additional thought on this - when you run the Permissions Wizard, the default for a domain is domain\Users container. Rather than specify each OU container from where you will have Unity subscribers, change the default to be the domain root, which will then allow you to import Unity subscribers from any of the OUs in the domain. For example, I would use domain xxx.saccounty.net\ without any OUs specified.

Ginger

I would only choose the OU that you are actually going to import from. but Ginger is right if you want everyone to show up that would be the way.

Security. Just my .02

rlp

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

Unsure if you are still having problems with these accounts. If so, another thing to check is to make sure Inheritance is checked on the Advanced Properties of the user's Security tab in ADUC console. To show the Security tab in ADUC, you must first select View - Advanced Features.

Regards, Ginger

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: