Replies

ICM Reason codes

Jayd000007
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

IPCC(Ent) v6.0 with CCM 4.1

Agents using CTIOS softphone.

When Agents have to switch the "Reason Code" from "lunch" to "Research", they always have to go back to a "READY" state in CTIOS softphone and back to "NOT READY", to pick another reason code. This poses a problem as the Agent can potentially receive a live call while in "READY" state.

1. Is there any workaround for this with the CTIOS Softphone option?

Thx

4 Replies 4

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

Please describe this a bit better. I haven't grasped your problem. Is this it? :

1. Agent logs in

2. Agent goes ready

3. Agent works for the morning session

4. Agent goes not ready - chooses "Lunch"

5. Agent comes back from lunch. Now instead of going ready you want to be able to change the not ready reason code without actually going not ready?

There are timers associated with the state - so it doesn't seem possible.

Regards,

Geoff

Riccardo Bua
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Jay,

it was already asked, there needs to be a transition to ready to change the reason code, there are no other options available to deal with it otherwise, GED188 protocol is dictating the available agent state transitions.

Regards,

Riccardo

@Geoff : that s exactly what i meant!!

@Ricardo: I found a workaround, which would be to "logout" and add reason codes to the Loggout options. Question is only where i will get those reason codes in the reports!!

from CTIOS Developper Guide:

Logout Button: Clicking the logout button will send a request to CTI OS

server, to log out the currently logged in agent. For some switches, including

IPCC, the agent needs to be in the not ready state in order for this button to

be enabled. If Reason Codes are supported on the switch and configured on

ICM, a reason code dialog will pop up

That is one way of getting around but you don

t use not ready for lunch use logout with reason code lunch.

If you use the way you said then report will not calculate time that is logged out for research. Reports are only possible whilte the agent is logged in.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: