cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AXL - addRouteGroup Example

risiprekel
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have a working example of addRouteGroup?

3 Replies 3

stephan.steiner
Spotlight
Spotlight

I don't have routegroup done yet but here's what I do for all objects: do a getxyz first to have a look at what the ccm returns.. that works in almost every case (except when there's a bug).

You might also want to download XMLSpy.. it can regenerate the documentation and put everything into separate files that are linked amongst each other.. that makes the whole thing of having the documentation open while developing a lot more feasible (Firefox crashes opening Cisco's documentation, and IE eats up 1 GB of RAM).

I know, the doc files are huge. I have the get, its the member structure that is proving to be a pain. The xml post doesnt fail when you are missing member information (it returns 200 ok) but the data never gets posted to the DB. Its weird. The same thing happened with the addCSS, I have that working now, but it was the same issue, member structure.

Nevermind, figured it out.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: