Cisco Unified Communication Expert

Unanswered Question
Apr 24th, 2008
User Badges:

What track and courses/certifications are required to become a Cisco Unified Communication Expert. I am new to Unified Communication field but I have good solid backgroud in Networks specialy in Routing, Switching, and Security.


Syed Hussain.

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Brandon Buffin Thu, 04/24/2008 - 06:44
User Badges:
  • Purple, 4500 points or more

The certification track for Cisco Voice/UC is CCNA -> CCVP -> CCIE Voice. CCNA/CCVP are not required for the expert level CCIE Voice certification, but do help to lay the foundation for this exam. Take a look at the certifications listed in the Voice section of the following link.

Hope this helps. If so, please rate the post.



This Discussion